The Pittsburg Public Housing Authority (PHA) offers housing subsidies for rental units within the city limits of Pittsburg, Kansas, upon availability of funding.
- What will this program pay for?
- This program will pay a portion of your rent, based on your income and family size
- How is eligibility determined?
- Eligibility is determined by your income and household size, and you must be a U.S. citizen or a specified category of non-citizen.
- Rental units must meet minimum housing quality standards
- What are the income limits?
- 50% of Area Median Income