City of Pittsburg seeking volunteers to serve on citizen advisory boards
City Press Releases
November 18, 2019
PITTSBURG, KS – The City of Pittsburg is now accepting applications for a number of citizen advisory boards. Several positions are open and community members are encouraged to apply. Applications are due on November 26, 2019, and must be submitted to the City Clerk’s office. The appointment of members will be decided at the City Commission meeting on Tuesday, December 10, 2019.
To learn about these boards or to download an application, visit www.pittks.org. Applications are also available at Pittsburg City Hall in the City Clerk’s office.
- Airport Advisory Board – Four positions open.
- Planning Commission/Board of Zoning Appeals – Two positions open.
- Building Code Board of Appeals/Building Trades Review Board – Three positions open.
- Downtown Advisory Board – Four positions open.
- Economic Development Advisory Committee – Three positions open.
- Farmers’ Market Advisory Board – Four positions open.
- Human Relations Commission – Three positions open.
- Land Bank Board of Trustees – Two positions open.
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board – Two positions open.
For more information, contact Tammy Nagel at (620) 230-5532 or email@example.com.
The mission of the City of Pittsburg is to provide exceptional services, facilities and activities with integrity, professionalism, excellent customer service and a commitment to economic vitality.