The Farmers’ Market Advisory Board is comprised of seven (7) volunteer members, who are appointed by the City Commission.
Three (3) appointees to the board are current dues-paying vendors at the Pittsburg Area Farmers’ Market. One (1) appointee is a member of Eat Well/Live Well Crawford County or a similar organization. One (1) appointee shall be a current member of the Growing Growers program at the Southeast Kansas Career and Technical Education Center of Crawford Count (CTEC), one (1) shall be a current employee of the Kansas State Research and Extension office (Wildcat Extension District), and one (1) shall be a current member of the Downtown Advisory Board.
Preference may be given to any applicant residing in the City of Pittsburg.
Meeting Time and Location
201 W. 4th St.
Pittsburg, KS 66762
Upcoming meeting dates:
- Tuesday, February 25
- Thursday, March 26
- Thursday, April 23
Meeting Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Membership period: March 14, 2019, to December 31, 2021
- Megan Constantini, first term
- Charlie Phillips (Vendor), second term
- Darren Swartz (Vendor), first term
Membership Period: January 1, 2020, to December 31, 2022
- Matthew DeMoss (Vendor), first term
- Chuckie Hessong (K-State Research and Extension), second term
- Adaven Scronce (At-Large), first term
- Alicia Shoemaker (Live Well), second term
- Stephanie Watts (At-Large), first term