The Pittsburg Land Bank is an independent agency and instrumentality of the City with the primary responsibility and authority to efficiently acquire, hold, manage, transform, and convey surplus City properties and other abandoned, tax-foreclosed, or otherwise underutilized or distressed properties in order to convey these properties into productive use. The seven members of this board serve three-year terms.
Meeting Time and Location
Last Thursday of each month, as needed
* The March 27th meeting is rescheduled for April 2nd *
City Hall Conference Room
201 W. 4th St.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following board approval.
*To obtain agendas and/or minutes for meetings that took place in 2015 or earlier, please contact the City Clerk.
Membership Period: January 1, 2018, to December 31, 2020
- EDAC Representative, vacant
- Tom Spurgeon, Secretary, term 2 of 3
Membership Period: January 1, 2019, to December 31, 2021
- Brian Jones, Chair, term 2 of 3
- Josh Lorenz, Treasurer, filling an unexpired term
- Rich Proffitt, term 1 of 3
Membership Period: January 1, 2020, to December 31, 2022
- Kala Spigarelli, term 3 of 3