The Pittsburg Land Bank is an independent agency and instrumentality of the City with the primary responsibility and authority to efficiently acquire, hold, manage, transform, and convey surplus City properties and other abandoned, tax-foreclosed, or otherwise underutilized or distressed properties in order to convey these properties into productive use. The seven members of this board serve three-year terms.
*The Land Bank is currently taking applications to fill its construction seat*
Meeting Time and Location
Last Thursday of each month, as needed
*This month’s meeting has been moved to 8 AM on Wednesday, February 20th*
City Hall Conference Room
201 W. 4th St.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following board approval.
*To obtain agendas and/or minutes for meetings that took place in 2015 or earlier, please contact the City Clerk.
Membership Period: January 1, 2017, to December 31, 2019
- Troy Graham (Crawford County), term 1 of 3
- Kala Spigarelli (Legal), Secretary, term 2 of 3
Membership Period: January 1, 2018, to December 31, 2020
- Marty Beezley, Chair, term 2 of 3
- Tom Spurgeon (Financial), Treasurer, term 2 of 3
Membership Period: January 1, 2019, to December 31, 2021
- Richard Proffitt (USD 250), term 1 of 3
- Open Seat (Construction), term 1 of 3
- Brian Jones (Real Estate), Vice Chair, term 2 of 3