The Sustainability Advisory Committee (SAC) is composed of seven (7) volunteer members appointed by the City Commission. Each member serves a two-year term and all members must have an interest in the promotion and establishment of sustainability issues, programs and practices. Members assist the City Commission and City staff to establish goals and priorities for future environmental protection practices involving waste reduction, recycling, energy conservation and natural resources. Members also assist with educating the community to promote sustainability practices and programs.
Meeting Time and Location
Second Wednesday of each month, as needed
City Hall Conference Room
201 W. 4th St.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following board approval.
Membership Period: July 10, 2018, to December 31, 2020
- Ashlei Bockover, first term
- Denise Fitzpatrick, first term
- Andrew Oullette, filling an unexpired term
- Nancy Scott, filling an unexpired term
- Tiffany Peery, first term
- James Triplett, first term
- George Weeks, filling an unexpired term