This board is comprised of seven members each serving a three-year term. Each member shall be qualified by experience and training and pass upon matters pertaining to building construction and shall have five (5) years’ experience in his occupation.
- One member shall be a professional engineer registered by the state.
- One member shall be an architect registered by the state.
- One member shall be a building contractor.
- One member shall be a licensed mechanical master.
- One member shall be a licensed master electrician.
- One member shall be a licensed master plumber.
- One member shall be a lay member.
This Board reviews documentation regarding the qualifications of all applicants for the building trades examination. This Board meets on an as-needed basis.
Meeting Time & Location
City Hall Conference Room
201 W. 4th St.
Pittsburg, KS 66762
Agendas & Minutes
*To obtain agendas and/or minutes for meetings, please contact the City Clerk.
Membership Period: January 1, 2017, to December 31, 2019
- Brent Linder, first term
- Bob Norris, first term
- Bill Warlop, first term
Membership Period: January 1, 2017, to December 31, 2020
- Paul Chappell, first term
- Brian Coomes, first term
- Shannon Nicklaus, first term
- Paul Stewart, first term