This board is comprised of seven members each serving a three-year term. Each member shall be qualified by experience and training and pass upon matters pertaining to building construction and shall have five (5) years’ experience in his occupation.
- One member shall be a professional engineer registered by the state.
- One member shall be an architect registered by the state.
- One member shall be a building contractor.
- One member shall be a licensed mechanical master.
- One member shall be a licensed master electrician.
- One member shall be a licensed master plumber.
- One member shall be a lay member.
This Board reviews documentation regarding the qualifications of all applicants for the building trades examination. This Board meets on an as-needed basis.
Meeting Time & Location
City Hall Conference Room
201 W. 4th St.
Pittsburg, KS 66762
Agendas & Minutes
*To obtain agendas and/or minutes for meetings, please contact the City Clerk.
For the period 1/1/2020 – 12/31/2022
|Brent Linder (Lic. Trade)||Second|
|Bill Warlop (Lay Member)||Second|
For the period 1/1/2021 – 12/31/2023
|Paul Chappell (Build. Contractor)||Second|
|Brian Coomes (Engineer)||Second|
|Shannon Nicklaus (Mechanical)||Second|
|Melissa Bow-Richardson (Architect)||First|