This Active Transportation Advisory Board has seven members, each serving a four-year term. Four of the appointees to the Board shall be residents of the City with one (1) member representing each quadrant divided by the intersection of 4th Street and Broadway.
The three (3) additional appointees shall reside within Crawford County with:
- one (1) appointee from the healthcare industry
- one (1) appointee being a disability advocate
- one (1) appointee being a member of a non-profit organization promoting healthy lifestyles in the Pittsburg area
Preference may be given to any applicant residing in the City of Pittsburg. Appointees are drawn from diverse segments of the public and shall be selected for their wisdom, broad perspective, and ability to assist in planning and development of active transportation.
Meeting Times and Locations
First Tuesday of each month
City Hall Conference Room
201 W. 4th St.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
*To obtain agendas and/or minutes for meetings that took place in 2015 or earlier, please contact the City Clerk.
Membership Period: August 26, 2014 to December 31, 2018
- Geoffrey Hines, first term
- Amy Hite, first term
- Deborah Ball McGeorge, first term
- John Robb, unexpired
Membership Period: January 1, 2017 to December 31, 2020
- Stacy Bacon, second term
- Lou Ann Colyer, second term
- Dick Horton, second term