Active Transportation Advisory Board
This Active Transportation Advisory Board has five (5) members, each serving a four-year term. Two (2) appointees to the board are residents living within the Pittsburg city limits. Three (3) appointees reside within Crawford County with:
- one (1) appointee from the healthcare industry
- one (1) appointee being a disability advocate
- one (1) appointee being a member of a non-profit organization promoting healthy lifestyles in the Pittsburg area
Appointees are drawn from diverse segments of the public and shall be selected for their wisdom, broad perspective, and ability to assist in planning and development of active transportation.
Meeting Time and Location
First Tuesday of each month
Public Works & Utilities Office, 1506 N. Walnut St.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
*To obtain agendas and/or minutes for meetings that took place in 2015 or earlier, please contact the City Clerk.
- Debra L. Anthony (Health Care Industry)
- Erin Fletcher (Advocate for Disabled)
- Leah Gagnon (Non-Profit Org. that promotes a healthy lifestyle)
- Gunner Mengarelli
- Matthew Kassawara
1506 N Walnut St
Pittsburg, KS 66762