City manager submits 2021 budget to city commission
City Press Releases
July 15, 2020
At the July 14, 2020 city Pittsburg City Commission meeting, City Manager Daron Hall presented the 2021 submitted budget for consideration.
Commissioners will discuss the submitted budget document during their next regularly-scheduled meeting to be held Tuesday, July 28. The following budget calendar shows important dates in the budget adoption process:
- July 28, 2020 – City Commission Submitted 2021 Budget discussion
- July 31, 2020 – Publish 2021 City Budget and Hearing Notice
- August 11, 2020 – Hold 2021 Budget Public Hearing and Adopt 2021 Budget
- August 25, 2020 – 2021 Adopted Budget is sent to the County Clerk to be certified
- October 27, 2020 – City Commission adopts the Capital Improvements Plan
For more information about the city finances visit pittks.org/city-government/finance.