The City of Pittsburg is looking to hire 2 individuals for the Clubhouse Attendant position. Responsible for maintaining safety and assisting with all operations of the miniature golf course and club house including answering questions, maintaining cleanliness. Provide quality customer service in the clubhouse including sales and general maintenance responsibilities. Must be 18 years of age to apply.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform point of sale functions, ensuring that register balances at the end of shift.
- Works and maintains gas and electric powered equipment (i.e., weed eaters, mowers, golf carts)
- Performs routine maintenance and assists skilled workers in City’s Parks and Recreation Program areas: parks, baseball stadium facilities, athletic/sports fields, or golf courses.
- Maintains and repairs mini golf course grounds and facilities.
- Assists with painting, and plumbing;
- Empties trash receptacles, cleans golf balls, carts and picks up range balls.
- Picks up debris left by golfers or caused by inclement weather.
- Meets scheduling and attendance requirements.
- Perform course maintenance and necessary daily cleaning duties.
- Complete necessary paperwork.