*Please note that we are currently accepting applications for this position, but are temporarily suspending the interviewing and hiring process due to COVID-19.*
Under the direction of the Recreation Program Manager, performs routine work of moderate difficulty in supervising use of recreation equipment and facilities; planning, supervising and leading children’s activities. Must be organized, reliable, give direction to other staff members and must be good with children ages 5-12. Hours of work are 7:00 am to 5:45 pm, M-F. Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize, plan and purchase supplies for children 5-12 years old attending a 10 week camp program.
- Lead and teach games, arts and crafts, sports, and outdoor activities.
- Interact with camper’s parents, along with keeping files and requirements for the state license.
- Schedule all Recreation Camp workers hours for camp.
- Perform related work as required.