Zombie Survival: Twilight Challenge
Friday, October 25, 2019 | Lincoln Park, Pittsburg, KS
This is no ordinary challenge, participants will need to escape the creatures and beings wandering Lincoln Park! That’s right, the Zombies and their friends have invaded Lincoln Park in Pittsburg, Kansas.
How It Works
- Upon arrival and check in at the registration site, you will receive a flag belt with 2 “Life” flags on it. Wear one flag on each hip.
- Zombies and the creatures around the Lincoln Park course will attempt to take your flags and eat your brains. Each Zombie may only take 1 “Life” flag.
- You are not allowed to touch any Zombies or creatures on the course. Our creatures are specially trained and will only go after your flags!
- Even if you are infected and lose all of your “Life” flags, you can still finish the challenge. You will not turn into a Zombie if you lose all of your flags and you cannot attack or take flags from others. Doing this will result in a violation of the rules and you will be disqualified from winning any prizes.
- If you return from the Zombie Zone with at least 1 “Life” flag, you will be named a Zombie Survivor and have a chance to win a prize! If you lose all of your flags, the Zombies will have won!
- Do not hide “Life” flags under clothes or tuck them in any way; those cheating will be thrown to the Zombies first!
- Children under the age of 12 years old are allowed to participate AND they must be accompanied by a registered participant over the age of 18 years of age.
- The first 50 participants registered will receive a Zombie Survival: Twilight Challenge t-shirt. Sizes are not guaranteed so register early!
Parks and Recreation
710 W. 9th St.
Pittsburg, KS 66762
Phone: (620) 231-8310
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Inclement Weather Hotline