The Planning Commission/Board of Zoning Appeals works closely with the community in each area of the city to create vibrant, amenity-rich neighborhoods, protect historic resources, and support vital local businesses. With the community as our partner in reviewing proposals for development projects and businesses, we continue to deliver on the vision we have developed together. Projects within any Planned Zones will need to go before the Planning Commission/Board of Zoning Appeals for site plan review, conditional use and rezoning requests.
Planning & Zoning
- Application for a Conditional Use
- Application for a Zoning Change
- Lot Split Application
- Zoning Manual & Subdivision Regulations
- Article 3 Subdivision Regulations
- Board Meeting information
- Apply for a permit
- Request inspections
- Request certificate of occupancy
201 W. 4th St.
Pittsburg, KS 66762