Neighborhood Revitalization Program
The Neighborhood Revitalization Program (NRP) is a partnership between the City of Pittsburg, Crawford County, and USD 250. The NRP is intended to promote revitalization and development by focusing rehabilitation, conservation, and redevelopment within the NRP area by offering property tax rebates to owners who complete certain improvements or renovations of property. However, there must be a minimum investment of $5,000 on residential properties and $10,000 on commercial/industrial properties to receive a tax rebate incentive.
- Before the project begins, please obtain an application
- Complete and submit Part 1 of the application to the Community Development and Housing Department
- Provide a copy of the Property Deed
- Provide a copy of the most recent paid tax receipt
- Provide any drawings and/or detailed listings of all proposed improvements
- Provide a cost estimate for all proposed improvements
- Provide copies of applicable building permits
- When the project is complete:
- Complete and submit Part 2 of the application to the Community Development and Housing Department
- Provide copies of any receipts for the project
- Provide a copy of the Certificate of Occupancy or a Final Inspection document issued by the City of Pittsburg Building Official certifying the project is complete and approved Neighborhood Revitalization Program Map
For more information about the Neighborhood Revitalization Program, please contact the Community Development and Housing office (620) 232-1210.
Community Development & Housing Department
Neighborhood Redevelopment Manager
216 N. Broadway St., Suite G.
Pittsburg, KS 66762