Industry Assets and Target Industry Growth
Pittsburg is steadfast in its economic development. We offer strong competitive industry assets to any business, including:
- Pittsburg State University
- Entrepreneurial Successes of Residents
- Skilled Workforce Pipeline
- Strong Base of Quality of Life Amenities
- Regional Connectivity
- High Quality Public School
- Kansas Polymer Research Center
In 2016 we commissioned Angelou Economics out of Austin, TX to aid in developing an economic development strategy. As a sign of our commitment, we are actively and aggressively pursuing target industries in our local clusters. You’ll find them below.
President Pittsburg Area Chamber of Commerce
117 W. 4th St.
Pittsburg, KS 66762