Kick Off Date: July 12, 2020 | Various Locations and Dates
Each year employees, managers and volunteers from companies throughout Crawford County’s business community will participate in Corporate Challenge. Four evenings filled with events that encourage a fun, active lifestyle for all participants! Events offered are a wide variety to target the corporate population as whole – not just the athletic elite.
Each day’s scores will be tallied from activities the night before. Standings will be posted on the website as well at the PPRD Facebook page. Any changes to games or schedules (due to weather, etc.) will be updated on the Pittsburg Parks & Recreation Department’s Facebook page.
Fee: $200.00 Per Team
PAYMENT DEADLINE: July 7, 2020 by 5:00 pm
ROSTER DEADLINE: July 8, 2020 by 5:00pm
Teams are not considered registered until payment is received.
Corporate Challenge 2020 Application – Not Yet Available
2020 Event Descriptions – Not Yet Available
Drive Thru Christmas In The Park Parade
November 30, 2020 | 6:00 pm | Lincoln Park
*Due to COVID-19, we do not want to put our community at any additional risk, so rather than canceling the parade altogether, we are reversing the parade process. We ask everyone to do their par in keeping this a safe community event for all to enjoy.*
Help the City of Pittsburg Parks & Recreation Department kick off the holiday season at the annual Christmas Parade – Drive Thru style! Parade route will be through Lincoln Park and will be determined by volume of entries. More information on parade route and entry line up will be available on the Pittsburg Parks & Recreation’s Facebook page.
We encourage all community members to join in on the annual Christmas Parade. Categories include floats, marching bands/dance groups, vehicles and animal/horse. All entries will remain stationary during the event. Spectators will be following a designated “drive thru” route.
1. All entries must be registered in order to participate.
2. The one and only Santa in the parade will be on the fire truck at the end of the parade. No other Santas allowed.
3. Entries must be decorated with a Christmas/holiday theme. To be seen and give your drive by audience a good show you will need to have decorative lights. Electric will not be available.
4. All entries with electrical mechanisms and/or flammable materials must be treated with flame retardant mixtures.
5. Inspection of all entries will be completed by the Pittsburg Fire Department to ensure compliance and safety.
6. Please do NOT hand out candy, giveaways or throw anything from your entry. We do not want spectators to exit their vehicles. This will also help with the flow of traffic.
7. Please sty on or near your entry; we do not want pedestrians in the road along the parade route.
8. Restroom access will be available for parade entry participants.
9. Those that cannot remain socially distanced and at least 6′ apart must wear a mask.
Entry is FREE!
Contact the Pittsburg Parks & Recreation Department for more information at (620) 231-8310 or email@example.com.
The City of Pittsburg does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability in its programs or activities.