Season passes, renewals, and reservations can be made with the Parks & Recreation Department.
Pittsburg Aquatic Center
- Address: 708 W. 9th St.
- Facility: (620) 232-DIVE (3483) OR (620) 231-7667
- Operating Season: May 27 – August 7, 2022
Monday – Sunday
Open Swim: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Family Swim: 5:15 pm – 7:00 pm
Open Swim Time
Children 7 and under must be accompanied by an adult 16 years or older.
Family Swim Time
$15.00 (2 adults and 4 children)
To attend this session children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
The ratio must be no more than 4 children per adult to swim at this time.
|3 & under||FREE|
|55 & up||$3.25|
Season Pass Information
- All passes must have pass holder picture for identification purposes.
- Pass holders must be present at time of purchase if a picture is needed.
- Pass renewals do not require a pass holder picture.
The Pittsburg Aquatic Center can be reserved for family, corporate or group parties outside of regular operating hours. Reservation availability varies by day and time.
Main Pool Only
Includes: Main Pool & Diving Well
Includes: Main Pool, Diving Well, Bicknell Island & Youth Pool
Concession stand is not opening during private pool reservations.
Rules & Policies
Schlanger Park Splash Pad
The Splash Pad at Schlanger Park includes fun, interactive water features, and is wheelchair accessible.
- Address: 725 E. 6th St., Pittsburg, KS
- Open Daily During the Summer – 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Parks and Recreation
710 W. 9th St.
Pittsburg, KS 66762
Phone: (620) 231-8310 Fax: (620) 230-5636
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Inclement Weather Hotline