Season passes, renewals, and reservations can be made with the Parks & Recreation Department.
Pittsburg Aquatic Center
- Address: 708 W. 9th St.
- Facility: (620) 232-DIVE (3483) OR (620) 231-7667
- Opening Day: TBD For The 2021 Season – Stay Tuned!
Monday – Sunday
Open Swim: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Family Swim: 5:15 pm – 7:00 pm
Open Swim Time
Children 7 and under must be accompanied by an adult 16 years or older.
Family Swim Time
$15.00 (2 adults and 4 children)
To attend this session children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
The ratio must be no more than 4 children per adult to swim at this time.
|3 & under||FREE|
|55 & up||$3.25|
Season Pass Information
Family passes are for family members that reside in the same residence.
- All passes must have pass holder picture for identification purposes.
- Pass holders must be present at time of purchase if a picture is needed.
- Pass renewals do not require a pass holder picture.
The Pittsburg Aquatic Center can be reserved for family, corporate or group parties outside of regular operating hours. Reservation availability varies by day and time.
Main Pool Only
Includes: Main Pool & Diving Well
Includes: Main Pool, Diving Well, Bicknell Island & Youth Pool
Concession stand is not opening during private pool reservations.
This facility is currently under construction. We are pleased to announce that a new splash pad is currently in progress and should be completed Summer 2021! Be sure to follow our Facebook page for details!
- Address: 700 Block E. 6th St.
- Opening Day: Closed – New Facility Coming Soon! Stay Tuned!