Entertainment and Attractions
JJ Richards Band Dome
Facility Info: 813 Memorial Dr.
Contact: (620) 231-8310Band Dome Policies
Kiddieland Amusement Park
Facility Info: 801 Memorial Dr.
Details: Rides include train, roller coaster, planes, Ferris wheel, cars, tubs and carousel.
Kiddieland operations have changed slightly in order to keep patrons and our staff safe during this unprecedented time. Operations or procedures may change as better or more safe ways are found to operate.
Here’s how we are keeping you safe:
1. Sanitizer station provided at entrance for patrons to use.
2. Anyone displaying symptoms of any illness will not be permitted to enter the facility.
3. Limited and designated seating locations on both the train and roller coaster will be required.
4. Patrons are allowed to assist their children loading into the planes and cars to ensure safe social distancing for staff and children. Staff will check each riders safety latch/belt prior to operating.
We ask that all patrons entering the facility keep their household groups together throughout the facility. Additionally, all groups and individuals are expected to keep a six foot distance between them and the next nearest person, not including their own family members. Lastly, we ask that patrons not stand in the area directly next to the operator’s station at each ride in order to provide safe operation and social distancing.
Hours of Operation
Spring Hours: May 13 – May 29, 2022
- Friday, 5:00pm – 8:00pm
- Saturday, 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Sunday, 1:00pm – 6:00pm
Summer Hours: May 30 – August 14, 2022
- Tuesday, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Wednesday, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Thursday, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Friday, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Saturday, 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Sunday, 1:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Fall Hours: August 20 – October 2, 2022
- Saturday, 10:00 am – Close
- Sunday, 1:00 pm – Close
Reservations: Availability varies by date and time. Available for private parties outside of regular operating hours.
- 2 Tickets: $3.00
- 5 Tickets: $7.00
- 12-Ticket card: $14.00
- Private Party: $200.00 for 1 ½ hours (each additional ½ hour is $70.00)
- All private parties must take place outside of regular operating hours.
Contact: (620) 230-5149
Memorial Auditorium & Convention Center
Facility Info: 503 N. Pine St.
Details: Visit www.memorialauditorium.org.
Reservations: Availability varies by date and time.
Contact: (620) 231-7827View Details
Parks and Recreation
710 W. 9th St.
Pittsburg, KS 66762
Phone: (620) 231-8310 Fax: (620) 230-5636
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Inclement Weather Hotline