The principal function of the position is to assist in the daily operations of the auditorium including assisting with booking requests, event planning and management, box office set up, and serve as a support to auditorium management; understand and operate the computerized ticketing system; provide information regarding performance time schedules, location of events, and pricing and seating arrangements; provide friendly and effective customer service for patrons and clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare a variety of reports for Auditorium Manager, Technical Director and Maintenance staff;
- Meet with prospective clients to answer questions, provide venue tours, prepare rental estimates;
- Prepare event resume or dossier for confirmed events by working with rental client and venue departments;
- Maintain event calendar in consultation with General Manager;
- Review venue policies and procedures with clients;
- Research and identify new clients in consultation with General Manager;
- Assist in filling out requisitions and running reports for completion of grant applications;
- Prepare reservation reports for weekly meeting for staff review/discussion;
- Work with outside individual groups and organizations to assure that the gallery has exhibits each month such as Beverly Corcoran Art Gallery, booking monthly displays and scheduling artists receptions;
- Serve as onsite venue representative for events as required;
- Assist in event set up, operation, and tear down as required;
- Create current event information and distribute by means of mailings, newspaper advertising, social network sites and displays;
- Create posters and other marketing materials for venue and events as requested.