Department(s): Parks and Recreation
Location: Pittsburg, KS
These positions will work tournaments and leagues at the Don Gutteridge Sports Complex and Jaycee Ballfield and are required to count money and provide correct change. Will train qualified applicants. Hours of work will be evenings during the week and day and/or evenings on weekends.
Salary Range: $9.00 – $11.00
- Must have good work ethic and be task oriented.
- Must have the ability to understand and follow directions given by management and have good customer service skills.
- Prior concession experience preferred but not required.
- Red Cross CPR certification preferred.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Applicants will be required to successfully complete pre-employment requirements.