Building Safety Division Responsibilities
Welcome to the Building Safety division. We are committed to advancing public safety in the built environment through collaboration and community partnership which results in safe, accessible and healthy structures.
Building Safety Functions
For licenses, permits or inspections, call (620) 231-4170 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address all plans and questions to email@example.com.
Director – Matt Bacon firstname.lastname@example.org.
City of Pittsburg adopted codes
• 2012 International Building Code
• 2012 International Residential Code
• 2012 International Mechanical Code
• 2012 International Fuel Gas Code
• 2012 Uniform Plumbing Code
• 2012 International Fire Code
• 2011 National Electric Code
• 2012 International Property Maintenance Code
• 2012 Uniform Swimming Pool, Spa and Hot tub Code
Applications may be obtained online or apply in person at City Hall. Permits will not be issued until plans have been reviewed and permit is submitted in full.
All contractors and sub-contractors must be licensed in the City of Pittsburg prior to permit being issued.
All addressing will be assigned by the Building Official or designee.