Responsible for effective communication with patrons to complete transactions to their satisfaction and with staff to relay necessary information as it pertains to their division.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond appropriately to customer’s questions, needs, concerns, etc.
- Direct phone calls or escort customers to appropriate staff that can assist
- Inputs, retrieves and updates customer data and account status into systems
- Processes Parks & Recreation payments, checks payment for accuracy, and prepares receipts, records or other documentation of payment and account status
- Answers multi-line phone system
- Relay messages to appropriate staff members
- Assists with requests for program registrations, facility rentals, and cemetery plot purchases
- Assist with program preparation to include marketing, organizing supplies, assisting during programs, and clean-up
- Updates program information in the RecTrac system as needed
- Runs essential instructor reports for programs
- Organizes registration information and checks for accuracy to assure all documents are completed by patrons
- Contracts donors for give-away items for events and sponsorships for festivals
- Keep track of tree removal list and handle mailings to households as our Forester requests
- Other job duties as assigned