The primary function is to perform mowing and trimming of Four Oaks Golf Course, complete landscape maintenance duties and perform general labor and maintenance work under the supervision of the Four Oaks Golf Course Superintendent. Other work may include soil and plant cultivation, cleanup duties, restroom cleaning and maintenance. An employee in this class may be assigned to other maintenance duties in the assigned Department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs mowing, trimming, weeding, planting, cultivation, fertilization, watering, and pruning operations;
- Cleans and sanitizes restrooms;
- Applies fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides as instructed;
- Performs general landscape and cleanup duties, including trash and debris removal, graffiti removal, and litter pickup;
- Performs cleanup and maintenance duties on tennis and basketball courts; Assists with sprinkler irrigation systems;
- Performs all work duties and activities in accordance with City policies and procedures;
- Works in a safe manner and reports unsafe activity and conditions;
- Follows City-wide safety policy and practices and adheres to responsibilities concerning safety prevention, reporting and monitoring.
Salary Range: $9.00 – $13.00