*Please note that we are currently accepting applications for this position, but are temporarily suspending the interviewing and hiring process due to COVID-19.*
Requires an individual to have customer skills, positive attitude, food preparation abilities, assist in preparing area for day to day operation, responsible for accurate counting and balancing of all transactions, and assisting staff with location inventory controls.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Basic working knowledge of food and beverage.
- Basic math ability to accurately count and handle money.
- Basic food preparation.
- Ability to follow directions and effectively perform the work.
- Respond quickly, intelligently, decisively and in accordance with established emergency and accident management procedures.
- Administer first aid and CPR as required.
- Follow department policies and procedures.
- Perform related tasks as assigned, including janitorial duties, stocking, cleaning and other associated duties.
- Assist lifeguards in the instruction of swimming programs when qualified or requested.
- Other duties as assigned