Alzheimer’s Association Breakfast Club for Dementia Caregivers
The Breakfast Club is where loved ones of individuals with a dementia gather in a private space with an experienced professional to learn, support, and share.
Benefits of attendance may assist you to:
- Receive emotional support
- Recognize that you are not alone
- Understand behaviors associated with dementia
- Learn strategies to handle difficulties surrounding the disease
- Obtain information about dementia and community resources
Group meets every month, on the third Thursday at 9:00 am.