So we hear you are ready to take on the Zombies and their friends…great!!! Check out the registration info below if you dare!
All entry fees are non-refundable. *Shirts and sizes not guaranteed – Register early*
|August 29th – October 4th||$15||$20|
|October 5th – October 25th||$20||$25|
How To Register
- Online Registration is available here!
- Call PPRD at 620-231-8310 to register by phone with a debit/credit card.
- Visit the PPRD offices at 710 W. 9th, Monday- Friday between 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. to register in person.
- Mail your completed registration form and payment to: PPRD, P.O. Box 688, Pittsburg, KS 66762.
Registration is open online and will close at Midnight on Sunday, October 20th.
Packet pick up will be available the day of the event at the pre-registered table at Lincoln Center, 710 W. 9th.
What Do You Get
- Zombie Survival “Twilight Challenge” Race Pack
- 2 “Life” Flags
- Unique Finisher Medal
- Tons of friends that are just as crazy as you are
- Post-Event Drinks and Snacks
The Twilight Challenge will start at 6:00pm. Don’t forget your flashlights!
Participants will be released into the Zombie Zone in groups of 10-20 at staggered intervals.
Parks & Recreation
710 W. 9th St.
Pittsburg, KS 66762
Phone: (620) 231-8310 Fax: (620) 230-5636
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Inclement Weather Hotline