So we hear you are ready to take on the Zombies and their friends…great!!! Check out the registration info below if you dare!
All entry fees are non-refundable.
|Until Day Of Event – October 27th||$20||$25|
*Shirts and sizes not guaranteed – Register early*
How To Register
- Online Registration IS NOW CLOSED!
- Call PPRD at 620-231-8310 to register by phone with a debit/credit card.
- Visit the PPRD offices at 710 W. 9th, Monday- Friday between 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. to register in person.
- Mail your completed registration form and payment to: PPRD, P.O. Box 688, Pittsburg, KS 66762.
Registration is open online and will close at Midnight on Monday, October 22nd.
Packet pick up will be available the day of the event at the pre-registered table at Kelly Concession in the Don Gutteridge Sports Complex.
What Do You Get
- Zombie Survival “Twilight Challenge” Race Pack
- 2 “Life” Flags
- Unique Finisher Medal
- Tons of friends that are just as crazy as you are
- Post-Event Drinks and Snacks
Start times will vary depending on the speed of the runner.
Walkers taking 45 minutes or more to complete the race will begin at/around 5:15pm.
Joggers taking 35 – 44 minutes to complete the race will begin at/around 5:30pm.
Runners taking 35 minutes or less to complete the race will begin at/around 5:45pm.
Group sizes may vary and are subject to change depending on registration numbers.
Parks & Recreation
710 W. 9th St.
Pittsburg, KS 66762
Phone: (620) 231-8310 Fax: (620) 230-5636
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Inclement Weather Hotline