Planning and Zoning Commission
- 5:30 pm
- Fourth Monday of each month
- Municipal Court Room, Law Enforcement Center
201 N. Pine St
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda
| View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes
| View All
for the Zoning Manual.
Membership Period: January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2016
Membership Period: January 1, 2015 to December 31, 2017
- Ron Close, 2510 East 16th Street, Second term
- Bob Gilmore, 521 W. Martin, First term
- Earl Ward, 5 Twin Lakes Court, First term
- Francis DeMott, 1002 E. Jefferson, First term
- Tim Kundiger, 503 Norris Drive, First term
- Dave Holloman, 1004 Amber Drive, First term
Membership Period: January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2015
- Patty Horgan, 1511 Woodland Drive, First term
- Michael Swartz, 123 Westfield Road, First term
- Brian Sullivan, 3303 Grand Oaks Court, Second term
Members of this commission review and adopt (as well as update) the Comprehensive Plan for the City of Pittsburg, establish zoning districts and allowable uses, review zoning regulations within the city, and review requests for special permits or conditional uses within certain zoning districts in the city. Board members serve three-year terms. Seven members must reside within the city limits, and two may live within a three-mile radius of the city.