Go To Search
Contact Us
Dilapidated Structures

The Building Inspection Department is responsible for the inspection of those structures that are considered dilapidated.

To report or if you have questions about a structure that is abandoned or blighted please contact the Code Enforcement Department by phone at (620) 231-4170 or make your report using the City’s “Report a Nuisance” module.

This is a free service for all citizens and is an excellent way to report problems, offer suggestions, request information or pass along a compliment.

The Report a Nuisance module can be found at Report a Nuisance.