Visit Lincoln Park - 813 Memorial Dr.
- Band Dome - The J.J. Richards Band Dome is used for concerts, graduations, and church meetings. Band Shell Policies
- Aquatic Center - This zero entry pool offers the main pool, lazy river, 2 diving boards, 2 large water slides,1 small water slide, toddler pool, concessions and sand volleyball. Aquatic Center Rules and Regulations 2012 Admission & Pass Fees
- Basketball - There are two lighted half courts located north of the tennis courts.
- Bocce - There are two bocce courts located by shelter house one. Equipment can be checked out at the clubhouse.
- Disc golf - A nine-hole disc golf course is located in the southwest corner of the park.
- Don Gutteridge Sports Complex - There are 7 fields that are available for practices and tournaments. Complex Map
- Fishing - The fishing pond, located east of kiddieland, is stocked once a year.
- Four Oaks Golf Course - This is an 18-hole course that also features a driving range and practice green. 2012 Fees
- Horseshoe pits - There are seven horseshoe pits located on the west side of the clubhouse.
- Jaycee Ball Diamond - This newly renovated ball field, which features a turf infield, is used by area high schools, American Legion and the JL Hutchinson League.
- Kiddieland - This small amusement park is open throughout the summer for kid's to enjoy.
- Miniature golf - This is a challenging 18-hole course that features water fountains, beautiful landscaping, and even our very own gorilla.
- Playgrounds - There are two playgrounds located within the park and two located in the Don Gutteridge Sports Complex.
- RV Park - There are 12 stalls available for campers. Stalls are $15 a night.
- Tennis - Four lighted tennis courts are available for lessons, tournaments, and open play.
Shelter one: This shelter seats 25 - 30 and is located near the bocce pits in the southwest corner of the park.
Shelter two: This shelter seats 50 - 60 and is located near the playground behind Kiddieland.
Shelter three: This shelter seats 150 and is located west of Kiddieland.
You can contact the Parks Office, (620) 231-8310, to make reservations.
Reservation Fee Sheet Ballfield Fees and Policies