Go To Search
Contact Us
Temporary Licenses
A Temporary Drinking Establishment License allows the permit holder to offer for sale, sell, and serve alcoholic liquor for consumption on unlicensed premises, open to the public.

License Issuance
Prior to being licensed by the City of Pittsburg, you will need to purchase a Kansas Temporary Drinking Establishment License from the State of Kansas Department of Revenue, Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC). ABC is located in Topeka and can be reached by phone at (877) 526-7738.

Once you have obtained your Kansas Temporary Drinking Establishment License, and a fee of $25 per day has been paid to the city clerk, your City of Pittsburg Temporary Drinking Establishment License is issued. The license issued by the city clerk extends for the period covered by the state license. All applications for Temporary Drinking Establishment licenses must be filed with the city clerk's office at least five days prior to the event.

  • Drinking establishments and private clubs are not permitted to serve, mix, or allow the consumption of alcoholic liquor on their premises between the hours of 2:00 am and 9:00 am
  • No alcoholic beverages or cereal malt beverages may be dispensed, given, sold, or traded to any person under 21 years of age