Go To Search
Contact Us
Package Liquor Store
A package liquor store is a business that offers for sale, or sells at retail in the original unopened package, any alcoholic liquor.

License Issuance
Prior to being licensed by the City of Pittsburg, you will need to purchase a retailer’s license issued by the State of Kansas Department of Revenue, Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC). ABC is located in Topeka and can be reached at (877) 526-7738.

Once you have obtained your retailer’s license issued by the State of Kansas, and a fee of $300 has been paid to the City Clerk, your occupation tax is issued. The occupation tax issued by the city clerk extends for the period covered by the state license.

A city business license is also required for all businesses within the city limits.