Go To Search
Contact Us
Cereal Malt Beverage
Application Qualifications
To sell 3.2% cereal malt beverages, either for consumption on the premises or to be sold in unopened containers, within the city limits of Pittsburg, you will need to obtain a Cereal Malt Beverage License. In order to qualify for a Cereal Malt Beverage License, the applicant must be: 
  • A citizen of the United States
  • A person who has not been convicted of a felony or adjudged guilty of any intoxication liquor law of any state.
  • A resident in good faith of the State of Kansas for at least one year
  • A resident of Crawford County for at least six months
Application Type

License Fees
All licenses are valid for one year. Yearly license fees are as follows:
  • For consumption on the premises - $125
    (This amount includes $25 required for a state stamp)
  • For sale in the original and unopened container - $75